3.18.2010

Wye Mountain - WOW!!!!

Here is a sample of some photos from the mini session today at Wye Mountain.  The daffodils are in full bloom and are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  As are the beautiful kids I photographed!!  What great sessions I had today!  I can't wait until next Thursday when I have the next sessions!  I still have a few spots available if you are interested!  These are only in bloom for a short time, so take advantage of this beautiful time of year!  These kids were such an honor to photograph, and I am so proud of these pics! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Laura!!!! These are PRECIOUS! I love them. You did an incredible job of catching Blake's personality! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Awwww... Precious Laura! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

SO precious!!!! Can't wait!!fa