8.06.2008

Christmas Cards

These are some of the Designer Christmas cards that I will be offering. I know it's early, but it will sneak up on us!

Of course, all card text can be changed to fit your desires.

I will be offering photo sessions with free cards. I can give more details if you are interested.

Thanks to everyone for having such beautiful children that I used in these samples! For the record, the photos on Designs B (taken by my Aunt Deb), F and I were not taken by me. I wish I could take credit for them though!






1 comment:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! it can become addicting. your site looks good. did you know that you can list links, your "about me" section, etc on the side bar? it keeps it from scrolling off the page as you keep posting. go to my blog to see what i mean: babyrockontheway.blogspot.com
i'll add your page to my link list on the side of my page. :)