8.05.2008

Welcoming myself to the Blogging World!

I'm just experimenting with this! Who knew this blog thing was so easy?! I guess I shouldn't say "easy" yet until I start adding posts. This is my first. We'll see!

I'm working on Christmas card photo packages. Check back soon for more info on that. I've got some great designer 5x7 cards that I will be offering!

In case you haven't checked out my work, I have tons of new photos (and old ones too) on my Flickr page. Click the link in the right margin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH Laura!! I'm soon to be your #1fan!!! (once you take my precious baby's pics!!!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting your own business, Laura! I have no doubt you'll be a great success, but the best thing is that you'll be doing a service for people ... primarily those with beautiful children who want to capture a moment in time, but need a little help from an expert! I will be watching your blog and expecting great things to happen for you ... With much love from your Aunt Deb!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
You are blessed with many talents.
Good luck with this new venture.
Looking forward to seeing you at
Runway
Wanda